Sunday, May 3, 2009

I M Fat

My bro just came into my room to show me the shirt he bought and it made me giggle. Not because the shirt itself is funny, but mostly the fact that he actually did use to be quite fat, and probably because of McDonalds.


We spent about 10 minutes trying to get the perfect picture. I'm only supposed to put up this final picture:

But because I'm an annoying older sister, I'm gonna post the rest of the bad photos that are supposed to go into my computer's recycled bin.

"Hey! Can I take a photo of that and put it on my blog?"

"K, I was just about to ask you to take a picture so I can use it as my facebook profile pic."

"OMG I look like a retard."

"Pants too poofy! Damn gay! Can you change into jeans or something?"

"Ok" *runs upstairs*

"Your face looks weird...can you smile more naturally? Think of Borat!!"

"Okay, you look silly. Maybe you should try to act cool and NOT smile. Close your mouth. And put your hands in your pocket."

"Wah Lau like modelling liddat!"

"Just do it"
"I'm gonna post ALL the photos we just took in my blog."

"NOO. I look like a retard!!"

"Only my friends will see it what.."

1 comment:

maddy and eggy said...

no~ not the hand in the pocket! looks strange on him! think too stiff or something. the other photos actually look better, at least more natural.
he looks so young btw. rmb him sounding a lot older now.