Thursday, March 5, 2009

Best News All Week

Grade ItemFinal Grade WeightingResultMinimumMaximumMeanPercentile
Midterm-70.00 / -- / -- / -- / -56.76
These grades may not appear spectacular to you...but they are really the best news I've heard all week. Business processes is the bane of my current school term (I actually secretly enjoy the commonly detested computer as an analysis tool). BP is like the physics of business, and I never liked physics. I would have been so so so grateful for even being average in class...so now, above average (by 6%) is like :) YAY! Especially when you're in your prof's smarter section with idiot GPA 4-ers. Lucky thing, I'm good at math! I think for this module, I'd be happy with a B...a B+ would be a bonus! Banking on other more interesting modules to pull my gpa up.

I really just had to post this before I sleep. That's if I can even get to sleep now with the awesome news -- Maddy is above average in BP. Woohoo.

No comments: