Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Madeleine's Chocolate Chip Muffins

I bought these adorable muffin paper cups a few months ago from Daiso ($2 store) and finally got down to using them! Notice how they have my name (give and take a vowel) on them!

Decided to make these crispy-topped chocolate chip muffins using the recipe from the birthday baking book, which promised "simple, fool-proof recipes"...which was heartening to know.


True to the book's claims, the recipe was simple and foolproof...

Here they are, cooling on the wire rack.

A closer shot...
Bottom's up! I need someone to translate the japanese characters for me...


I went a bit overboard with the chocolate chips. I think there might have been more chocolate than muffin.

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

Maddymaddymaddymaddymaddy!

:)

I now see where the inspiration for your serviette-origami-box came from!

maddy and eggy said...

they just say 'madeleine' darling. ma-do-re--nu to be exact =)