Thursday, June 28, 2007

Alex Monroe

It's Friday, I'm in love, Alex Monroe has the most gorgeous stuff in nature related jewellery. Beautiful and elegant, and with really fine details, it's positively drool-worthy! And if you can't wear gold without looking like some chinese/indian auntie, most of these come in silver too, for a slightly lower price (the difference isn't very significant though, still highly unaffordable =p). Unlikely that we'll be able to buy any anytime soon, the prices are typical of gold jewellery, in the hundreds =p Someone, anyone! Quick, fall in love with me and buy me some of these!Feather ring, I really like this one, it's very unusual.Feather hoop earrings. Okay, I don't know how likely I'm gonna wear these, but they're so cool. Especially cos you stick the end of the feather through your ear.Hoop earrings. These are my favourite i think, i really really love them! They're so simple but so beautiful. Even the name is so simple! I covet them very much! Where to get £108!! Entwined Heart Bangle. Pretty huh. I like how the bangles are slightly textured, which gives them a slightly more modern look. Not your typical chinese auntie gold bangle.Swallow earrings.Hummingbird hoop earrings.
Tiny leaf studs. The detail on this is really quite amazing, cos it's really small!Filigree Lace Fern Locket, with a tiny gold bird inside. Isn't that so cool! He makes such tiny stuff, and well, for a guy, he makes really pretty and delicate stuff!Two birds on a ring, with a little nest and a pearl egg. The twigs of the nest look so fragile balanced on the branch, it's really fantastic.Circle bird and diamond necklace. If you look closely, you'll realise the circle has twiggy details.Rose ring. This is so pretty and girly right! Heck, even my mom loves this. For all romantics. Nori rose ring. I like the pretty rose gold colour. The stem of the rose goes all the way round to form the ring.Rose heart necklace. This one has a lot of detail, the heart is formed by entwined twigs, it has two tiny birds (i think) on the top left corner, and leaves on the right of the rose-gold, well, rose.
Leaf ring. I like this one too, very simple and pretty. A bit like Julius Caeser's laurel wreath actually, haha. Mummy likes this too =)

I just picked out the few that I liked best, lots more to see at the website. Go browse and feel wistful!

No comments: