Wednesday, May 20, 2009

HELLO FROM COPENHAGEN

HELLO WORLD!! I am typing this from a hotel in Copenhagen, Denmark! Managed to rig my laptop up to the internet using the LAN cable and decided to just say hi to all you guys in Singapore. It's currently pretty late, 12:43am...so I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves. After loading the pictures, I still have to go do my journal for the BSM. It's graded!!


Offshore wind turbines from Vestas that we saw from the window of our descending plane.

Little cities in Lego Land, built entirely out of lego bricks!

Beautiful bright flowers from Lego Land!

Open sandwiches at Lego's Headquarters. It's ALOT longer than it appears in this picture. There's fruits, veggies, eggs, caviar, shrimp, tomatoes and all kinds of interesting things on the sandwich.

We were also fed with these heavenly cinnamon rolls! 


Scandinavian home with a huuuuge lawn. They have a trampoline!!

My favourite picture from today. I took a photo of a huge dandelion I saw when our bus to Copenhagen stopped by a  roadside area for a toilet break.

This duck has a green head with a white stripe around his neck! Just like in the illustrated storybooks!


A hot air balloon built entirely out of lego bricks!


Anyway, just decided to blog a little since I have free wifi at this hotel. My roommates are all asleep already, but I'm staying up for another hour or so to catch Adam Lambert streaming live on the internet. I'm can't wait to visit hippie town Christiana tomorrow! Yay!

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

Oh Maddy that's too cool!! :D Have fun!

I am back in Singapore but you aren't!! Tell me when you're returning :) We gotta dance!

maddy and eggy said...

gosh, the balloon really works! so cool! and how come they have random ducks walking around the place?