Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Third Nipple

Christine introduced me to the concept of the third nipple today while we were mugging at starbucks. I must have been living under a rock all these years coz I've NEVER EVER in my life heard of this thing called a third nipple. I thought she was kidding, until I went online to wiki it. She got the facts a bit wrong though, the third nipple is not a hormonal development that happens during pregnancy. I think its more of a genetic defect kinda thing. Apparently 1 in 18 humans have it, which is OMG to me. HOW MANY OF YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE HAVE THIS MYSTICAL THIRD NIPPLE and didn't tell me about it?? (Or trip nip, as they like to call it)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

chandler had one, haha

maddy and eggy said...

i know about third nipples! and fourth ones too!

and apparently they aren't in the middle of the two that you already have. they'll be in a vertical line down. ie. right under the ones you alr have.

maddy and eggy said...

damn i feel cheated! how come i never knew about this!

yeah and i imagined it to be in the middle of the two...which is really just quite bizarre. the vertical line thing makes a lot more sense.