Saturday, February 14, 2009

Rob wants to get you a high five!



To all my beautiful friends, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! Saw tons of happy couples in cityhall today, happy girls parading their bouquets or teddy bears. If you are attached, I wish you and your partner all the love in the world (the kind of love they sing about in songs)...if you are single, I also wish you all the love in the world. Haha.I know I have been m-i-a in many of your lives recently - I've been super busy juggling all my commitments (school, reports, projects, concerts, dance, tuition, research, resting, family, friends). I really haven't had a good rest since last december -- with all the concert prep and whatnot. School-wise, I have my reasons - this term is Operation GPA, and I'm serious about it and been working really hard. And i'm not complaining at all because i really love what i'm doing and i want these things very badly. Don't worry I haven't forgotten you and I still love you very very much!

I will be back in your lives very very soon! (midterms end next tues). I am always just an SMS/email/msn msg/phonecall away.

No comments: