Thursday, November 20, 2008

Star Wars Origami

This one's for evelyn, if you're still reading this blog! And yeah, I saw your comment on that facebook picture, and YES, I REMEMBER IT! (i didn't wanna comment on it coz it would mean that the photo will appear in my news feed and people will go look at it) The photo made me laugh...it was SO long ago. Back when we had nothing like NPV and IRR and PPI to fret about.


What I'm gonna say next is nothing related to the original post topic, but since we're on the subject of MA...I was telling a friend last night about how our MA textbook is filled with alot of irrelevant dialogue. It's probably a strategic move by the authors to inject a bit of entertainment into an otherwise exceedingly dry accounting textbook. For example,

A: I have alot of questions about our company finances that I hope you can answer!
B: Sure, we're in great shape! Our bank loans will be paid off in a few months.
A: Wow! Fantastic!
Maddy: That's just awesome guys! Good work!
Kenneth: I can't believe I paid $52 for this!!