Thursday, November 13, 2008

Got OBHR?

I got about a little over 2 hours of sleep last night. Stayed up till late compiling, editing, fluffing up, printing the consulting report. Bring on my o level summary skillzz, yo! After that I couldn't fall asleep coz of all the adrenaline from completing the report. Really proud of what our group has come up with...one of the better groups I've had here in smu (excluding the 2 uninvolved foreigners who have done nothing but cause trouble). Here's a little video that we played at the end of our 9 o'clock news show thing. It's supposed to be quite funny. 3 presentations and 1 report down. 3 more reports and 2 dance performances to go! I am Superwoman! (one of my grpmates actually called me this...i think i'm supposed to be flattered.)



No comments: