Saturday, October 25, 2008

Atas is better than posh

Yayness!! Bought a crossword book at Times today after brunch. Was with Chan cos Maddy had to leave. We got the better but not posh one in the end, Maddy, so we went to Spotlight to buy pretty paper and Chan helped me wrap it! =D=D Happiness!! =D=D=D

I evidently had the right person with me. Handy with a blade and sharp creases! And it's not senget (? uh, not straight). Didn't realise until now how straight the positioning was. We shamelessly took over half the table at Spotlight, where they generally hold craft classes. But no one chased us away anyway, too busy painting sinister dolphins, so yay!
So mysterious, nobody will know what book I'm reading! And I won't even know which is the front page! The excitement will kill me.
Prettiest crossword book around! =D=D Think I'm gonna use die hardener on the corners of the book so they won't get smushy. Chan said if I used die hardener on the entire book, I'd get a hardcover book for the price of a paperback -_-
Then I had all these scraps of pretty cardpaper, whereby a brilliant idea hit me.
Pretty magnetic bookmarks!! =D=D=D I had these magnet strips lying around at home, and I've been meaning to make myself some for a long time now, just couldn't think of what design. Must paint die hardener on this too. Think I'm floating from all the happiness =D=D=D Come and look for me Chan, I made you one too!

2 comments:

maddy and eggy said...

fffff.....i missed out on all this??? damnnnn....i didnt even have that much fun doing my market survey thing...@!&(#$)@

maddy and eggy said...

also...i don't think i've ever seen the word "senget" spelt out like that. interesting.