Thursday, October 16, 2008

All We Need



Was listening to the Beatles on my way home from dance today, and i have to say, their songs are magic. I was literally trying to hold myself from humming along too loudly, trying not to smile too much -- or people will think i'm weird. Our world is full of anger, sadness, stress, emptiness, and quiet desperation. I feel like people are always struggling, reaching for something more, never content. Not trying to be emo here, but dunno if I've mentioned it here on this blog but it's really depressing just looking at the msn nicks on my msn contact list. "Tired", "Stressssed", "SWAMPED & STRESSED & SICK", "3 REPORTS, 2 MIDTERMS, 1 PRESENTATION", "PRESENTATIONS", "SICK AGAIN", "I HATE WEEK 9", "CAN'T WAIT FOR WEEK 9 TO END", "SHIT WEEK"...it was even worse during week 7, the midterm period. Why can't everyone just chill out, be happy with what they have and =). I really don't see the point in getting so worked up over all these things. Getting stressed just makes things worse...think egg would agree with me here. This is why we are friends right? LOL

I mentioned my observation to some people and coerced them into changing their depressing msn nicks into happy nicks. "This is a cheery msn nick for maddy" Haha.In times like these, i think, all we need is love.

1 comment:

maddy and eggy said...

i feel you maddy! and thing is, things aren't gonna get any better, so if you're gonna stress yourself out now, what are you gonna do next time when things are worse?? i like what we've got going on, lol.