Saturday, September 13, 2008

Bumper Edition

I'd prefer to refrain from using cliches in this blog, but it's quite apt to begin this post by with the phrase, "Time flies". Can't believe its already the end of week 4...soon it'll be midterm, then exams, then hols, then new term...repeat. Since I have some time now before heading off to nus ucc for chee's dance concert (and having already completed my assignments for the week -- yay productivity), I shall post random pics to chronicle my past few weeks.




Awesome lighting at esplanade's concert hall for the dcfc concert. Funny incident: chris and I spent the bulk of our time laughing at this guy directly in front of me who was very very very high throughout the concert. Like, he kept bobbing up and down quite rigorously and screaming out lyrics at the top of his voice. About halfway thru the thing, i suddenly realise, HOLY SHIT i know that guy! Haha..it was kevin and then the overenthusiasm made so much sense.

Met lotsa jc ppl there, including shib who came up to me and said, "I KNEW I would see you here!" We met up recently and she recalled how i was the one who introed ben gibbert to her. Like years ago when she came over to my place and was looking thru my cd collection. I believe tt was during the whole omg-i-love-seth phase.



The people who have become a gigantic part of my life -- in a scary yet heartwarming way.

Um...these nails only lasted for a few hours on me. I went straight home to take them off. Too bright, too bright...Very pontianak-y.

Friend, may you one day be ready enough to meet THE MENTOR. Haha...the title is Thai Horror Film-worthy. Some people you'll have to wait for, but you will never have to wait for me. LOL. ;)

This was the random spontaneous 3V reunion...cons was there earlier too. Interestingly enough, even without bx being there, she managed to take up quite a substantial amount of our conversation. Above you have future lawyers, doctors, dentists, biz women. We didn't do too bad afterall. Not too shabby. Koh siew yong should be proud.




Word of advice: Never ever go for fish foot therapy. It is a complete waste of money. It was definitely not relaxing, and my foot didnt feel significantly smoother after the session. The first 10 minutes of sitting in the tub was ridiculously tortuous. The feeling of dozens of little fish nibbling at your toes...is not a pleasant feeling. And after a half hour of staring at the tiny fish darting around the pool - I became slightly dizzy and nauseous. We had to take our minds off the queer ticklish sensations by having very insightful conversation about school, friends, love, travel, camping...so on.

Everyone's flying off again. Why so fast!!

1 comment:

maddy and eggy said...

omg, when did you take such an unglam photo of me. and still post it! fish foot therapy sounds like a no-no for me, all the fish not only touching you but eating your foot, icky! ><