Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Maybe I don't hate Foong that much afterall

These is the best damn piece of work I've done so far this term. Or at least, the piece of work I've gotten the best comments for. I'm so overjoyed that I'm gonna start crying.

He even scribbled "For Future Reference" on the top left hand corner of the journal. Freak! My bloody journal is gonna be one of those excellent journals that are gonna be passed around in class. And people are gonna read it and marvel at the 'proper subject subheadings' that made my journal one of the best organised journals.


"Very enquiring mind", "thought-provoking questions", "maturity in writing", "excellent writing skills". I think I'm gonna die from all the flattery.

3 comments:

c said...

i'm dying of envy! damn cool lah. =D sounds like some gp thing. ratty would be pleased =)

c said...

eh you rmb the a level qn about technology creating and destroying bonds at the same time? i'm reminded of that. eh shit i can't bear to leave your blog cos i'm so envious. x) dammit.

c said...

tsk i'll only stop being envious if i get an A on that memorial.