Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Delays

The Delays - Love Made Visible



Happy poppy song with artistic video.

The Delays - Lost in Melody



Very dancey-electronica kinda song. Something they'd play at Home Club. Somehow, I'm slightly reminded of Madonna when I listen to this song.

The Delays - Valentine



Another dancey-electronica type. Can't help bobbing my head to it...Very cool rainbow-bright psychedelic music video.



The reason I'm up so late tonight is because I was rushing my LTB reflections. Yup, staying up late on a Friday night to do my homework. And now I'm wide awake and watching music videos on youtue. Yay.

1 comment:

maddy and eggy said...

have i sent you the other delays songs? can't rmb, but if i haven't, listen to 'winter's memory of summer' and 'you and me'! love those too!