Thursday, September 6, 2007

Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat, It's Not Your Fault :'(

Halfway through lunch at Bon Appetit at Sunshine Plaza this afternoon with my 'Thursday Gang', these songs suddenly popped into my head....

Grandma

Now grandma's a person who everyone likes
She brought you a train and a bright shiny bike
But lately she hasn't been coming to dinner
And last time you saw her she looked so much thinner.
Now your mom and your dad said she moved to Peru,
But the truth is she died and someday you will too
La-la-la-la-la...

Holiday Song

Went to the store, sat on Santa's lap
Asked him to bring my friends all kinds of crap
Said all you need is to write them a song
Now you haven't heard it yet so don't try to sing along
No don't sing along
Monica, Monica, have a happy Hanukkah
Saw Santa Claus, he said hello to Ross
And please tell Joey, Christmas will be snowwwwwy
And Rachel and Chandler, (mumbles something) handler!

And these just made me realise how much i miss my old friends and how we used to sing Phoebe Buffay's silly songs in class. I even remember belting out Smelly Cat while kayaking with jitty during OBS. Haha...

No comments: