Saturday, June 30, 2007

Loloko

Alright, so it's my turn to flood the blog now =p But this isn't a long post, honest! Just some cute Japanese stationary from Loloko. Most of their stuff (including what I'm posting here) are card holders and magnets, but they have a few other things too.Mini-bench card holder. Serves as a coin holder tooEgg and mayo card holder! I really like this one! I even use the exact same Jap mayo, with the red criss-crosses and all! Electronics magnets
Shower magnet and cardholder. The showerhead and the bottom of the bear is magnetic, hence the blue paperclips.Cute sticky notepads!Wooden egg with blue beret cardholder =D
These are the cutest! They're ring-holders! I mean, just how cute is that! An apple, a pear, a mushroom and a cactus!

Okay, that's it =)

No comments: