Tuesday, December 26, 2006

happy boxing day!

My very first post! Credits to Maddy for doing all the technical stuff. I just bummed around giving very useless suggestions as to the layout while she did all the hard stuff =) Would like to talk about this year's Christmas (which wasn't all that eventful), but i'm way too excited about what's coming up next!

Check out these babies!

so adorable! and the extra detailing on the lil' strawberry bride's skirt makes it that much prettier =)
i simply love the colour scheme here. it's so gorgeous with it's blues and greys.


anyway, go see the rest at Beeyooteefool Food!

It's a pity that I had to go to work today, I didn't know that Boxing Day wasn't a holiday in Singapore! But I'm waiting to finally move on beyond making fruit juices, haha. Apparently they have a mousse machine and a soft ice cream maker in the lab I work at! There's just something about using these big machines, that makes it very different. Naturally handmade and homemade is more fun, but not everybody gets to be macho with mousse! Good things to come, haha.

No comments: